Monday 3 August 2015

Biking in Borghese Park


The "boring" side of the park

Ripping it up GTA style!!!
Today we woke up, chilled a bit and then we took a taxi to a huge park. When we got there we were surprised at how boring it looked. It was only dirt! But then we got to the other side of this garden and museum...and there was the park. The good park! We walked down a path to rent a bike. We decided to get two bikes for Mia and I, and an electric, two person bike that you have to peddle a bit and then a motor will kick in. We ripped around corners! We were making flames! We were swagging down the paths! Finally we got to an area that we thought was the spot to see. But the electric bike couldn't go down the path, so just Mia and I biked into it and checked it out. It was a really beautiful statue thing surrounded with water . It was pretty amazing. Mia and mom took the bikes next, and dad and I rode the electric bike and dad let me drive it the whole time - no help from him! I was burning around corners GTA style, weaving through people, and cutting off the segways! Then we got to mom and Mia and the kids got to go on the electric bike together. I started driving and once again went GTA style and went across the road and everything! It was low key savage like. Then I let Mimi drive. And I begged her to at least spare me because she drove so crazy! She just kept swerving the wheel sharp and my life flashed past my eyes. But she spared me thankfully and let me off and mom went on with her. We made it back to the rental place and dropped off the bikes, then walked the same way we came because at the end there was a great view of Rome. We got there looked at the view, which was amazing, then took a taxi home. At the house we just chilled and then mom and dad went out for dinner. First Mia and I watched Master Chef Junior USA, then went to give money to a homeless lady that we have been giving money to for the past days. Today was very very very fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment