Thursday 6 August 2015

Happy birthday Mom!!!

Happy birthday in ISCHIA!!!

The port :)
Today we woke up really early and headed straight to the train station.... Oh wait I forgot something! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY MOM!!!!! 41st birthday! Woooooooooo! Okay, so we got to the train station, took the hour and 20 minute train and I just made more videos! Then we took an hour and 30 minute ferry and I made even more videos! When we got to Casamicciola we were hit by the heat! It was the hottest I have felt the wholeeeeee trip! We lugged our luggage to our hotel which took a bit to find and got settled. The outside of the hotel looked so awesome and so did the lobby! Butttt the whole room was smaller than me and Mia's bedroom in Rome!!! It is so small! After settling in we went to the hotel pool which was actually good. Mia and I played a game where I put my shoes as nets and she put her shoes as nets and we played hand soccer across the pool with my socks. But they kept going over the ledge and we lost them so we used a different ball. After the pool we came in, had showers, chilled for a bit and then went out for lunch. For lunch we just had pizza and it was delicious, as usual!
When we got back up to our room, mom opened her presents. She loved our cards and the ring and chocolates! It was really great! Next we went out for dinner at this really fancy restaurant which took two hours to get to by walking! Ahhhhhhhh!!! It was worth it though because the food was really amazing! After we went home did some last mom birthday things and went to bed! 31st birthday day was so awesome! Happy birthday mom! Love you!!!
Fun Fact: When we went for dinner we sat underneath the Aragonese Castle and there was a BLUE MOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment