Friday 21 August 2015

Welcome to Sardinia!

Paolo Angeli, Sardinian guitarist

Listening to the music while sitting in the water

The water was so warm!
Today we woke up and got our driver Stefano (from uber that we had before in Rome) to drive us to the airport and we flew to Sardinia!!! Once dad picked up our rental car we drove for about an hour until we got to our resort in La Caletta.  The hotel was nice on the outside and the pool looked pretty decent and......the inside was just as good! Mia and Nana Mary had a room and me and mom and dad had one! The first thing we did was jump in the pool and then Mia and Nana and I went to the beach. To get there it was crazy cat, climbing fences, and getting lost! But we got there annnnddd then I lost them so I walked back to the hotel by myself. And soon followed Mia and Nana! Then we chilled for a bit before we went to check out a bit more of the city.  Down by the water there was an old tower and we went there to see this famous Sardinian guitarist. He was really good! We had dinner across from the beach and I had pizza as usual! Finally at night Nana took us out and we explored a market but didn't get anything except candy. I have a feeling Sardinia will be great! 

Fun Fact: Nana Mary got stuck on the top of the fence and couldn't get down!

No comments:

Post a Comment