Friday 21 August 2015

Cala Gonone

Oh ya! New ball :)))

Crazy storm in the clouds
This morning we woke up, got packed and drove straight to Cala Gonone! On our way there we stopped at a beach and I bought a soccer ball :) Got to keep practicing! When we got to our beach hotel straight away I got straciatella gelato ,which was delciouso! After we got into our rooms. We're staying in a whole different building than Nana Mary, but we worked it out and got settled! There was a little patio and I played soccer on it and I got 69 juggles *guitar plays in background*! After soccer everyone went down to the beach and swam for a bit. Then we went for dinner. For dinner we went to a really nice restaurant and sat outside under a huge tree.... Oh wait I forgot to mention the crazy thunder storm happening far away from us but we can hear and see it! So we went to this restaurant and the people were crZy for Nana Mary who is now called Nonna Maria! For dinner I had pizza, again. We just ate dinner and socialized and then went home to bed!:) 

Fun Fact:  You could see lightning happening only in the clouds in the far away storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment