Friday 24 July 2015

Arrivederci Toscana!

We had so much fun with these kids!!!

With Stefano, who is like a big kid too

Our flat :)
This morning we woke up and went straight to the pool for a final swim! Unfortunately, none of the kids were there so Mia and I swam by ourselves for a bit. After swimming we gathered all the kids and played a few last games of dodgeball! Right before we left we took a picture with all the kids and then one with Stefano. The car ride to the train station was about an hour and the whole time I listened to The Next Episode by Dr Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg on repeat! I only listened to one other song once the whole car ride and it was also featuring Snoop Dogg:) Then we got on an hour and 45 minute train and the whole time I listened to...once again...The Next Episode on repeat and read my book W.A.R.P! When we got to Rome we took a taxi to our place and got settled. Immediately we were amazed at how awesome our flat is! There is a kid's bedroom with one side that was for a girl and one for a boy! The girl's stuff is for little girls but there was about 50 different kid's movies and on the boy's side there's a Playstation 4 with GTAV and Fifa 15! There were also soccer balls, a magic set, and about a dozen crazy nerf guns! In the house there are two amazing showers, a really nice kitchen, a usable mac computer, a room with 75 more movies, a piano, a big tv, and just every awesome thing ever! Except there wasn’t a big sculpture of me so not quite every awesome thing!:)()()() After exploring the house for a bit, I started watching Star Wars and decided I would watch the while saga in the time I'm in Rome! I was feeling tired so the family went out and left me in the flat to watch Star Wars until they got back! When they got back we just chilled and then went to bed! First day in Rome was super duper quper wuper euper ruper tuper yuper uuper iuper ouper puper auper fuper guper huper juper kuper luper zuper xuper cuper vuper buper nuper muper awesome!  

Fun Fact:  It's weird. Every time I try to read in a car, I get carsick. But for some reason, I'm able to read on trains?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment