Thursday 9 July 2015

Best day ever!

Chilling in the hammocks before the show

No Flex Zone

The beautiful and talented...NICKI MINAJ!!!

Waking up to knowing you have something so so so so so x 1,000,000 fun and crazy, is a really good feeling. I woke up around 12:00 and had some peaches and peach juice for breakfast. Peaches are good! At around 2:00 our family walked to this big castle thing called Sforzesco. The Sforzesco is a huge castle that was built hundreds of years ago for war and now it’s a Milan must-see. Around the castle is a big mote, which is now grass deep in the ground. In the mote there was a cat!?! How did it get in there? How will it get out!?! Anyways so it turns out this huge castle is only the entrance to an even bigger park. The park was huge! There were playgrounds and playgrounds and more playgrounds. I did some American ninja warrior skills on the playground! 

After the big park we went to see this street where we had to look for a crazy abstract ear hidden on one of the buildings. Whoever found it first was the winner, which was me, of course. We were starving and dying from heat on this street so we stopped at a cafĂ© to get this cheese bread stuff which wasn’t really good and had not much taste. Then we walked for a bit until we came across a Banana Republic store which of course reeled the girls in so me and dad had to wait forever. Then we walked past the Duomo once more and finally got home! 

After resting for like an hour we went to a crazy Wes Anderson restaurant to get some food before the big event! At the restaurant I got grilled cheese and it was decent. I thought the cheese and the bread mix wasn’t very well done. From Wes Anderson’s we went straight to the big surprise! A NICKI FLIPPING MINAJ CONCERT! WITH 2 OTHER FAMOUS GUYS ME AND MIA LIKE! We got to the concert and it was so awesome. There were tons of people and yummy drinks and some crazy Italian people were rapping English songs and it sounded so funny. Mia kept obsessing over this guy who she thought was a famous person she knew but it was obviously not him but she thought it was! Classic Mimi! Ha ha! So first Rae Sremmurd came up and they were so crazy and their music is awesome! Then G-Eazy came and he was so good! I would just listen to him live on repeat if I could! Then G-Eazy left and we waited for an hour and this crazy guy named Benny played music off his phone and of course I knew the lyrics and sang along. We became friends in the first minute. Then she came out! Nicki Minaj!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOMG O-M-G. SHE IS SO FRICKING AMAZING! HER SINGING IS SOO GOOD AND EVERYONE WAS PARTYING!!! IT WAS SO FUN! I couldn’t see since I was so short and every one was standing up so Benny and his friend were kind and they put me on their shoulders! Nicki was doing an end pose and looked me directly in the eye and I blew a kiss and she saw me and smiled and blushed. It was so aaawwwweeeessssoooomemmememme! The whole concert was just wow omg! I was freaking out! I would do the whole concert a zillion more times, it was so fun and awesome. Sadly the concert ended and we went home. I was so happy about the concert and it was so fun! One of the best days of my life! :) :) :) :)


Fun Fact: Nicki Minaj’s butt is even more impressive in real life.  It’s as big as two yoga balls beside each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment