Sunday 26 July 2015

Our Neighbourhood

I took this beauty shot on our walk!
This morning we we woke up and went exploring in our neighbourhood. Honestly, we just walked around for a long time! We stopped at a church, we stopped in some stores, and we went for lunch at a café. This café was sooooo crappy. We asked for only the French toast instead of the full meal and they said, "Yeah we understand.” But obviously they didn’t because they brought a full meal of scrambled eggs, French toast and bacon!?!?!??! It was outrageous! And the French toast was nastyyyyy!!!! After we went back to the room and chilled, had dinner, and then we were going to go see the sunset from a square up the hill a bit buttttttt it started to rain so Mia and I just went and played in the rain for a bit and then came back inside and I played cards with dad and then I watched some more Star Wars before going to bed!

Fun fact: I got some new sunglasses that are swaggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment