Tuesday 28 July 2015

Porta Portese

Porta Portese

Romulus and Remus
Today we woke up and Dad, Mia and I went to a big outdoor flea market. It was really close so we walked. First we walked down one way for a long time and didn't see anything, and then we walked down the other way and didn't see anything. Except Mia seemed to be missing? Maybe because there was a big table with tons of stuff from Brandy Melville (a big clothing store she loves)! All for 5$!!!! So she got a shirt and we went home. We rested up and then went to the bigggggg mall. It was so big when we were walking in I was planning on which words I would use to describe the awesome mall in my blog. But I judged a book by its cover and in the end the words will be: "the mall was a disgusting, hell on earth, piece of junk, give anyone a headache, wouldn't buy the mall for 10$, needs to git gud and go home, PIECE OF CRAP MALL!" It had 4 floors and a gazillion stores and each one was junk...nothing good! Mia got one shirt and that was it. End of story. Then we took forever to get a taxi but we finally got one thanks to me and Mia :] After we got home, Mia and I went and got some groceries from a grocery store. On our way home we gave money to a homeless lady and she blew kisses at us and did blessing signs to us! She is an all time fave! Then me and Mia went home, ate some CHOCOLATE, then watched Wild Child! Half way through the movie, Mia forced me to go to bed because mom and dad were out for dinner. GOOD DAY BUT ONCE AGAIN SORT OF HELL:]]]]

Fun fact:  The graffiti in Rome is decent, but maybe not as good as the stuff in Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment