Friday 10 July 2015

Big BIG boy

Crazy Wire Dome at the UK pavilion!

 Rope going over exhibition in Brazil

A BIC BIC BOIIIII!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M FALLING!

I was awoken this morning at 10:00 by my parents and we headed straight away to the WORLD EXPO! The EXPO is a huge thing where many countries meet together and share ideas about their culture in fun ways! We took the metro for about 20 minutes and then we had to go through some customs and things before we were in the Expo! First we looked at some recommendations we got from the Gremmens. One place was Brazil, which had a big net over the whole thing that you can walk on! We walked around for a long time, looking at all the country’s expos, until we stopped at Morocco for something to eat. In Morocco we got cooked vegetable tagine and bread. It was pretty good. After we did some final spots and then went to Argentina! At Argentina there was a crazy band where they use garbage cans and pipes to create music! They were very cool! After mom and dad just stayed for a drink at Argentina and me and Mia went and explored. We ended up going to a Nutella bar making customized Nutella signs. I got one that said “Big Boy” and put it on my shirt! It was crazy! After we went back to Argentina to get our parents and bring them to Belgium where there was a DJ playing and we got some Belgium fries. At this time it was getting pretty late so we left the crazy EXPO. I don’t know which country exhibit was my favourite but I really liked Brazil! When we got home I just went on my iPad then went to bed. The day of all EXPO was super fun!
Fun Fact: My mom was speaking French to an Asian man in an Argentinian bar in Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment