Monday 27 July 2015

The Tiber River

Piazza Navona

I'm a model...you know what I mean?

Best gelato in Rome!
Today we woke up, had breakfast and went out to the famous Piazza Navona! It is in the top 10 things to do in Rome, so it would have to be pretty awesome, which it was! First we looked at the fountains for a bit and then we sat down for a drink. I got like a peach lemonade which was really good. Then after the piazza we walked around for a bit and went shopping. We went into some clothes stores and then we got gelato! I got straciatella, like usual, and it was top three of the trip and number one in Rome. Number one in Rome...so farrrrrrr!!! In one of the stores for a long time I stood still in the window and pretended to be a mannequin! After we came home for a little rest and I finished the whole Star Wars sega! Soooo goood!  After dinner we went for a walk along the River Tiber, where there is a huge market all along the river. We went down and first we looked at the art, then some stores.  Mia and I looked in a store which sold prints and pictures of so many different things. I saw a perfect print of LOST (the TV series) and I freaked out! And planned on getting it later! Then me and Mia caught up with mom and dad and I did a BB gun shooting game where u have 15 bullets and shoot down as many cans as you can…. Blah blah you get the point. And I hit 9 which was good says the owner. Then we continued on our way and did a soccer challenge, but it was rigged so...moving on.  Finally, we went and sat up on this ledge with bean bag chairs and we had some French fries and I had Love and Mia had some Virgin Sex On The Beach. Both drinks with no alcohol:)))) Then we walked down a bit farther and I got my LOST print and we saw a candy booth and I ended up with a bag of candy and I ate it all. Then we walked home and went to bedJ 

Fun Fact: There were more people outside in the middle of the night then there was in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment