Thursday 16 July 2015

Cliff Jumping in the Cinque Terre

This is where the magic happens
We jumped from the top of this rock (on the backside)


Fun fact: The rock we jumped off is probably the biggest I've every jumped off in my life!This day was very chill:) We woke up went down for breakfast and I got scrambled eggs. After breakfast we went and CHILLED in our room for a while, then me and Mia went swimming and saw tons of jellyfish so I was very scared! I was jumping off this little cliff in preparation for the huge cliff I'm going to jump off later!! After a while Mom and dad met us and Mia and dad left to a private beach and me and mom stayed at the jellyfish infested water. When Mia and dad got back we went into the room and CHILLED for a looooooooonggggggggggg time and then we went to jump off the rock! I started on a bit smaller one and then did the big one! It was so crazy!!!! I wasn't scared or nervous or anything. I just jumped and it was so fun but I got water up my nose:((((( After I went straight to the room by myself while Mia, dad and mom went for a walk and I took a shower and started watching the movie Over The Hedge...I don't know why:) Halfway through the rest of the family got back and wifi stopped working so I didn't finish my movie but we just CHILLED for a long time again and I made a video. We went for dinner at a restaurant two doors down from our hotel! At the restaurant I got spaghetti and it was sooooooo good! After I went up and played with the kids in the main square for a long time. We played hide and seek and all these fun games and I would say " you're very sexy" and they would all laugh so hard because I guess they understood?:) They would laugh so so hard! After we went home and went to bed. Sometimes a chill day is fun and it sure was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment